Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Sunday, May 5, 2013

Blogging is still the only way to express myself, the companion that nv fails me.

Broken again and again.
So much to pen down but I can't.
You had your friends to attack me in the virtual world. Well done.
Wishful thinking of mine that I always believe that guys who protect their gf from any form of hurts is the true man.
You had your friend to talk ill openly in twitter yet doing nothing.
You fail as a bf.

Not to mention all those promises you made for me.
Promises? Bullshits.
All these bullshits.
Never never never ever to trust you again.

So what if I cry ? So what if I'm hurt? So what I just had an operation?
You are still you. That selfish you.
Even friends can do everything for me staying by my side when I needed help.
Yet you? It's only the fourth day that you came visiting me.
And you quitted.

You quit? Thanks for this disappointment. In fact TOO MANY TO BE MENTIONED.


Never never never expect anything from anyone.
Been a fool for quite a long time.
So many promises and words you had for me, those are bullshits.
You dare to say me breaking my promises? I can nv outwin you.
Guess what? Throughout this rs, the disappointments was too overwhelming for me to contain.
Not that I didn't.

It's because I tried too hard and too long.
I should have let it go.
Let this love dies off eventually.

Moving on to the next phase of our lives. You will go for your National Service while I attend my uni life.
Frankly speaking I really want to start afresh.
Everything brand new. I guess, it's really time to move on.

I don't blame you entirely because I know I play a part in this failed rs too.
Goodbye.

Penning down; 7:18 PM