|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, April 8, 2012 I tried.. I know I was wrong in the past but you can't deny you didn't commit any mistakes. Like you always sid we are learning.. I learnt the hard way so did you.. I regretted. I remorsed. I need a chance, a last and once more.. Every words from you is as sharp as a stab, pierced through my everysingle tissues and veins. You lost your interest in talking to me. Everyday I waited just for your replies.. Replies that are cold and hurting. I leave it aside. I told myself no matter how hurt my heart would get I must hang on. It's just a chance from you.. Everytime, you never wanted to hold on. You know I always say words that are out of rage. You know I couldn't control. You know I'm born like this. But why can't you just close an eyes on whenever I said something wrong. I didn't mean it.. I was wrong.. I promise to chance for the better. I won't interfere your life. Even if you would forget I'm your gf, I'm okay. Just leave a space for me in your heart, even at the least important. I won't say anything or scold you at all.. I will be on my own. Just don't leave me. I will heal my aches by myself just to make you happy. I want you to be happy I will make sure you can be happy when you are with me. I promise I will be good, I will.. You can scold me all you want, do whatever you like but dont throw me aside. I know I don't have a space in your heart anymore. But please, just spare me one. I don't need my pride.. You dont't have to accompany or meet me if you don't wish. I can make the effort to go find you and see you for awhile. Or even if you don't wish to see me at all, I can stand aside and look at you from far. Just to take a look at you. My heart has broken into millions of pieces, the excruciating pain is killin' me. I can hardly feel my breathe. I don't seems to get control of my tears. I got no motivations for anything.. My mind is filled with you just you. Can you understand what i mean? Why don't you feel as sad as I'm? Why can't you let the unhappiness go? Why can't your love for me resolved everything? Do you even love me as much? I always asked myself. I loved you with my whole heart.. I take all the blames.. I just hope you understand. I need you badly now. Penning down; 8:57 PM |