|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, March 13, 2012 I'm sick of living with insecurities. I just need you to let me now, to assure me with all you could do. Despite asking you so many times. I tried my best to let you know. To ask you countless of times. Every single answer you gave me just hurts me so badly. I could feel thousands and millions of your words piercing through my heart. All went through. Tell me what i could do. Just tell me. Im sick of everything. I just feel like letting go. NOW. I need a getaway from this reality. Why can't things get any better? Why must negatism bring me down again and again. I tried I really tried. All I need was your assurance. Your firmstand. I just need to feel important again, for once more. I have been nothing to you for too long.. You always lie to me like how you said you care about me you need me.. I know they are just words. When I cry, you scold. You rant on me as much as you want. I begged you to listen to me. You didn't bother. You din. Im dying deep inside. You know? Asking you to cab down was killin you. You said you wont do it for me. Not once but TWICE in a row. I tried to hint you, to give you chances. But all you could do was to take me fo granted. I'm sick of being so insignificant.. All you care was fair and square. You dont understand what is pms what is cramp. You just want to take revenge on me for everything. Tell me, just tell me. What I can do... I just want you to listen to me. To understand me.. To know me.. To care for me.. Is it that hard? I hate promises that are just words. Empty Words. Penning down; 11:23 PM |