|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, November 6, 2011 People change to quickly. You changed too. Too fast to even react. My heart is still aching so badly... One moment you threw me away, the next moment you get me back. Snd the very next moment you tell me you got nothing to talk to me. If you din realise, it hurt me so deep. Every words. You went off just like this not even realising my phone is shut. I waited you like a fool. So long, waiting you to come back. All I can do is to wait for you everytime, eveyday. Dont do this to me would you? You use to be my best. Now? Why? Why must you take me for granted. Yes, just because you know I won't leave for sure. Why? Everyday I ask myself. Why. Penning down; 11:56 PM |