|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, November 6, 2011 Just couldn't get myself to sleep. I'm worried of you.. I'm scared that you will get yourself in trouble. I want you to be safe.. I'm asking for too much? :( Sitting alone thinking alot the whole day, looking through every pics and msg. I tried to pesuade myself to leave it. Yet, I just cant control myself. My mind is over my body, dominating too strongly. Can't feel myself any longer. Nobody to turn to.. Just myself left alone. Crying myself to bed is just my usual routine before having you. Now, losing you, just back to the old ways, old routine. Yes, very sick of life like this.. But yet, this is the only way I can let my sorrow roar. I hope I can be fine.. I really hope... I guess, the only thing that can keep my occupied is studies. My best companion, always. Study. Memories is flooding me, or rather its killing me. They are so good, so pretty, so nice.. Yet, on the other hand, it's bringing me sorrows. Yes, the irony. Trying to stand up again, but every pictures every text hit me so hardly.. Don't do this to me memories. I have always treasure you all, why are you getting Back on me now? Crashing me at my worst time isn't helping me. It just makes me feel more terrible. I need to vent myself. Mayb I should just find one day, find a perfect spot. Take a little stroll, feel alittle free, scream my lungs out and mayb get a few drinks all by myself. Nobody to stop me, to tell me what I should do. I just wanna be by myself, like a loner. I guess being alone is my fate. No matter how much I wanted someone to be by me, to be loved, it just don't last. Yes, I fell way too deeply this time round. I never learnt my lesson. I'm just a foolish bitch...... Penning down; 12:21 AM |