Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, October 27, 2011

You're the best I could ever asked for.

When life wasn't treating me well, you're the only one that would make the effort to cheer me up. I know I'm not a person who be coax easily. But you were there, trying your best to lift me up again. You said you wasn't good in words, it doesnt matters. I could felt you from the bottom of your heart. That's the most important thing.

You're the centre point of my life now. I may start to be clingy, I may start to be mushy, but it all originates to the most simple reason, I love you.
Yes, do tolerates me for all these that may annoys you. I can't help it.
You're acting like a magnet whose magnetic field is just right for me to be into you.
Dont run away from me, if one day you would, just run but dont hide from me.
I fear of the day to come, I would do anything get you back. I mean it.

Fallin' in love is the time when we could indulge ourselves with our sillyness.
I really hope time could stop now. I really hope everything goes well.
I really hope you could be mine forever. I really hope you would hold me.
I really hope you could stay by me. I really hope everything would be real.
I really hope.

You're the best in my life. Without you, I will collapse. I need you to be here to hold me and tell me everything is alright.
Thanks darling. :')

Penning down; 8:15 PM