Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, August 1, 2011

What should I do?
I shouldn't feel this way. I shouldn't let my expectations take over me.
I must not expect much from anyone.
It's me. I'm being a bitch here.

I'm feeling so sad. So sad that I just wanna cry myself to sleep.
I shouldn't have expect anything.
What am I doing, fuck my life.
What the fuck am I thinking. I shouldn't have felt this way.
I should have leave this fucking game.

Leave me alone. Leave me dying now then later when everything else gets harder.
I don't want to fall too hard that I might not stand up again.
It took me so long to gain myself back. Don't don't do this to me.

I don't want to be a toy to anyone anymore.
I want to live on my own, for myself.

Penning down; 10:28 PM