|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, July 15, 2011 To be trust by someone is a privilege. Yet ppl just took it as granted. They never knew how hard it is for one to build it up. I guess this happens when we are so use to the way we treat each another. Even when we hurt one another over and over again, we just get so used to it that we can't even recognised the problem behind. Enough said. Well, today was damn fun!!!! Back to the court once again, feeling the best out of me. It may be another ordinary fun day to people, but it meant so much for me. To make myself feels good. I guess this is what I really wanna do. I will never forget this passion that beholds within me, it brings the best out of me. I will make this real for once and for all. Penning down; 10:30 PM |