|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Saturday, July 30, 2011 Here I'm back to square one. No matter how much I've tried, I just don't seem to be moving on. Not a sign of moving somewhere nearer to where I would depict of. I don't know what's happening. I don't know if I should just let it go. I hate this feeling. I hate this cycle. Why, tell me why is this happening all over again. I need someone to tell me how, how am I suppose to let myself go. I need to feel euphoric for once more. To believe that trust is always there, to believe that faith is always here for me to keep moving on. Negatism is engufing me. It's tearing my heart into pieces and pieces, over and over again. I will be strong, I will not be defeated, I said. Yet, who understand the struggle I'm facing now. The fear I had within me? I fear of all the repeats. Please, please dont shatter me anymore. Back the start, back to the damn cycle. I will build my composure to protect myself. I will do what to keep myself safe from all this nuisance and shit that is happening to me. I will keep going. No matter how hard the journey is. Even I'm alone with no one here to assist me, to guide me or to lead me. I WILL. I will keep trying to keep my heart strong. Penning down; 6:50 PM |