|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Thursday, July 14, 2011 Here I am back to blogging!! All of a sudden, I just felt an urge to come blogging to pen down my feelings. I need to be inspired, inspiration is all I needed to keep this momentum going. I have to know what I want in my life. The aims for which I'm working for. Sometimes, trying to be determined in whatever I do just seems to be a jerky journey. Living under expectations is killin' me at times. On a brighter side, it drives me like a catalayst, to bring me further. Yet, I knew that this is not what I wanted. Achieving acedamically is just a chore to me. To please people, to make them feel proud. But... I want to have fun, to pursue my dream. I want to be back to the field, where I can truly feel who I am. I just want to feel myself once. I want to live for myself. I really want to... Penning down; 6:42 PM |