|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Saturday, November 20, 2010 Hi. Oh well, this blog is pretty dead :( I was thinking of blogging after having this skin renovated. Kinda get sick of this site. So yeah, gonna give it a makeover like after my MST. Here. Summarising my life recently, it's just as usual. Something more ongoing is that I loved to stalk ppl in facebook :P &I realise something, ppl being so active in facebook just like the fame and popularity. They report every move, every thoughts, basically everything in facebook. Er, maybe they just like the attentions they draw and go on with it. Worse of all, ppl goes along. I wonder if they are just as imbecile? &I hate ppl losing their originality and fucking uses others or trying to be a copycat. But well, the way she did it kinda suck pretty much and failed ttm. I'm not trying to be mean. Just stating a fact. &&Who the fuck you're to always criticise whatever I say or do. Seriously speak about yourself. If you could sense the drifting then you should fuckingly use your brain and think what you did. Hah! Now I don't even bother or care about what shit you're spitting out because you're just meaningless to me. Sad to say, I don't really bother about you anymore. &Even if you don't care either, then it's good for you. Because you're gonna screw your life with your fuckingbadmouth and move on to nowhere. Most of all, don't fucking act cute infront of me or even trying to get close to ppl that are drawing near me. Like I said you don't meant a thing. Carry on with all these shit. Because afterall, you will just fall and screw yourself up. Hahah. And I've to say something. You're so much fatter than me :P WAHAHAHAHAHA. Penning down; 7:43 PM |