|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, October 5, 2010 FML to have someone like you in my life. So what if you're the big one here. You didn't contribute much to my life. In my life of growing up, I don't see you so highly. I don't see what you worth for all our's respect. You always think you're fucking right and condemn whatever the others say or do. What you want, you demand like a king and expect everyone of us to fuckingly listen to you. I know it's rude or disrespectful. But I just fuckingly can't go the way you want me to. How much have you put in to keep everything in place? You always said you tried your best and do whatever you can. BUT WHAT THE HELL HAVE YOU BEEN PUTTING IN? Don't act like a noble one here. I see through you too easily and thoroughly. Sad to say, it really disgust me alot. With your presence, it makes me wanna run away. I just don't want to see you, to see how failure you're. All you know is fuckingly shout at ppl when we're outside. You know, I don't really bother much with your absence no matter where we are. In fact, it makes our life much easier. If you're alittle more capable in every aspects, I'll salute you every single time I see you. I'll give my 100percent of respectness to you. I'll think put in as highly. I'll obey you. I'll do whatever I could to assist you keeping things in place. But things just doesn't goes the way it should. Perhaps, this is a warning to tell me not meet someone like you. FML. Penning down; 8:48 PM |