Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, September 17, 2010

Time for a change after a period of time :)


I still prefer the off-trend yet my genre type of songs.
Maybe too much of the same things you see and hear from the head of the street till the end is making me sick. Just a little break off this trend and pace makes me who I am.
:)

Alright holidays are here! It may be alittle late but it's better then not realising it. So.. yeah :)
It's holidayyyyyy!!! :D:D:D:D

The pace and life of studying for months is suffocating me man.
Lucky everything is over. Gonna give myself alittle break and do what I want!
So I was thinking of rather wasting much of my time watching movies, going out, watching videos. I should go work on weekends? Should I?
I could earn some money for sist birthday too yeah?
Well, she gave me a bbq for my bday. So in-return I should do something nice too, but I can't think of anything special and nice, most importantly, something I could afford! Well, the money is forked from my pocket~
Time to really cracked my head.



Well. There's nothing much to say.
The night falls which means my pespective for life is irrationing.
But I could still put it as a rational view. At least I get to run things through my mind clearly and more realistic. Though heartbreaks are the nightly routine, I just have to bring myself to see things alittle more thoroughly.

Things will always change, no matter what.

Even promises are just a say that could be overturned anytime.
Who will care if you took it seriously? Who will care if you're hurt?
Even if you cry so hard. Thing will change, definitely not to your wish.
You just have to tell yourself everynight, these are just reality, all you have to do is to stay strong.
Yeah, and that's me, the way I deal with sadness.
I knew that there's no where I could let my emotion out. I cry.
Eventually, I will let this be a routine. You may see it v stupid but crying is really useful for me.
And blogging my emotions out is useful too.



I just have to overcome the night, I'll be happy again.
But I'll be even happier if I can choose to forget certain things and ppl.
Yeah, I know it's impossible. But sometimes being alittle unrealistic can make one a happier person.
At least to me.

Penning down; 11:48 PM