Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, September 20, 2010

Please ignore me and my post.

I'm feeling really sad now. I just need someone to be here.
Someone to hear me out. Someone who cares.
But who exactly would?

Not even my family members. If even your kins can't listen to you, who else do you expect?
It's you and yourself.

I went out by myself just now, alone in the night.
I strayed around on my own, I'm sad. & really scared. Yet, I know I got to be on my own.
I got so much to say to you when I smsed you. But I know so clearly I no longer exist in your life.
It makes me so .... ached whenever I thought of it.

I wanted to rely on you when I got no one to rely on. I wanted to go to you whenever I'm dying.
Yet again, I know you don't see me in your life anymore.

If I were to disappear from this world, does it makes any different to anyone?

Maybe my family would feel happier when I'm gone. Alittle less irritated, worries and anger.
Yup, I shouldn't be here.
Maybe my friends won't even notice when I'm gone.
I shouldn't be here.
Maybe you won't have to entertain my occasional msges. Alittle less troublesome to reply me.
I shouldn't be here.

Maybe I should just leave.

I'm so sick of this life.
:'(

Penning down; 10:56 PM