Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Had a big tiff with my sist and mum ytd.
I just can't stand the way my mum protects my sist no matter what.
It just irks me, in every single way. Disgusting me way too much.
Get a life. How old is she? Going 20! A f useless noobshit.

The thought of it makes me disgusted. FML.

Okay putting that aside. I just spend my whole day watching videos.
Glee 2 's epi 2 came out! I was anticipating it like since the moment I finish the first epi.
&Charice just shown up for first epi, total disappointment :(
I thought she will be casting in glee 2 for every epi.
So it was sort of britney parody for this epi. HAH. Not to deny brittany look hot here :)
Season 2 is more worth watching since more solos are coming up from the individuals.
Rachael sort of soften her ways in getting the limelight for every performance.
WEEEE. Epi 3 please be out soon. :D

Last but not least, I'm so zai nu. And I like the way it is :D

Penning down; 9:59 PM