Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, September 22, 2010


Glee is back! &I've to say glee season 1 is awesome much. What's more about season 2!!!
It's gonna be awesomezxzxzxzxzxzxz x100 times!!
I watched episode 1 and there charice is such an amazing singer!
Well, lea michelle as rachael in the show is a wonderful singer toooooo. Haha!
&&&&Fin is cute :)
Yessss. I'm so thrilled about glee season 2!!!
People go watch it, you all will like it pretty much :)
Okay, back to reality. Today is mid-autumn festival! Lanterns, candles, mooncakes, fireworks made it all up :)
So, tmr I'm going for my job training. Same old job again, but well, just for weekends and money $.$
Meeting clique this fri for movie session!! Well, not all could make it. But it's okay, those I really wanted are going!! Okay, I kinda sound bad. :/
HAHAHAHAH. WELL WELL, I CAN'T WAIT FOR CHILLING SESSIONZXZXZX! :D
Awesomeness :D

Penning down; 11:45 PM