Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Tuesday, August 10, 2010

It's the 7th lunar month. &I've got to say, I'm a v superstitious person. I believe v strongly about ghosts :(
Having sleepless nights as this 'month' is coming :( Ya, I'm just too scared.
But mummy just bought me a new ned to move in with my sis to sleep.
Yay, I'm vvvvv happy :D

I ought to be happy, I think :)
Oh, not forgetting my bro is coming back this thursday! Mummy will be preparing steamboat too. I can't wait for bro to be back and the sumptous dinner :) Mummy brought prawn for me tooooooooo.
Haha. I sound so glutinous :P

Okay, my dong dong and xixi (tortoise), are not coping v well.
But they're showing improvement by eating when I fed them. :)
It's so hard to understand what my dong dong and xixi thinking.

Till then.

Penning down; 1:17 PM