Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Tuesday, August 24, 2010

I'm losing my faith in everything.
Why is trust so fragile? I need to take a break, a long break to get out of this realistism.
Too many things occured. It mayb be minor yet this impact is killin' me.
Yes, I could feel the throbbing.

I want to trust. Yet, why people just took it so lightly from me?
It meant so much to me.
So much courage, so much trust, so much believe all crashed at a go.
Everything dashed in one night.

Back to square one again.
Every slient night that I have to go through. Every teardrop I have to shed.
Who understand?
I'm a fool once again. Fooled for twice. What was I thinking?
I should have knew that love doesn't come easy. Once bitten twice shy.
Yet I fell into it again. Like an idiot.

I shouldn't trust anymore. I shouldn't fall into anymore.
I shouldn't believe anymore. I shouldn't keep this faith anymore.
I shouldn't let promise stabbed me anymore.

This life is coercing me to be less optimistic, to be part of this realistism.
I know I have to face it. But why at this point?
Fuck all these shit coming in my way. I should have see it through that I don't deserve promised promise or rather this love.
I should have see it through.

I just kept fallin' deeper and deeper. Believing that you would be by me.
Till the point you find things gettin' to where.
You left me sinking in this game, alone. This misery is creeping back to me.
I want myself to heal. Yet things just doubled.

Give me time, all the time I could have to build everything up again.
The trust, faith, believe, love.

Now, I just want to take break. A long break. :(

Penning down; 10:03 PM