Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, August 9, 2010

I guess this is life.
So many times I've tried to get things back to it used to be, yet it just kept fallin' apart.
I knew the reasons, the problems that lies on. Yet, how much does it takes for me to realise the depth within?

Truths and lies are bounded with just a thin seperation. So how are you gonna define what's right and what's wrong?

Remorseful. It hits me so, so ruthlessly. When I can realise?

People around me are on sham. Not denying me too.
Yet again, I've always tried to be the happy pill around. But how much does one appreciate?

Perhaps it's karma that's playing on me.
Too many opportunities and chances to reciprocate the deeds that were spent on me, just seems to past by. Yet, those memories streamed through my mind, ceaselessly, just caught me barely with much remorse.
And I realise I'm just too ignorance to everything and everyone around me.

I need a change. And I need all the supports from friends and family.
Yet.. yet yet again, who would stay by me?

This is life. And I need to understand.

Penning down; 1:15 PM