Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, July 21, 2010

I wonder why life can't be just as simple.
I really want a simple life.
A very very simple one.

I don't need to be very rich, to be pretty, to be marvellous, to be everything, to be anything.
I just want everything to be simple.

I really hope to be someone who could bring joy to ppl. To share with ppl.
To be alittle more responsible. To be alittle more... better?
I don't know why, but sometimes it's so hard to accomplish anything.

Maybe alittle more optimistic?
I hope to have a happier family. But I know things are within our control.
I really want things to be right.

I can hardly catch a breath anywhere. Not here nor there.
I don't like conflicts, I don't like quarrels, I don't like hatred.
I know, who doesnt?
But why life just can't be simpler when we know what we don't want.

Maybe one day when we be alittle less realistic and practical.
Life would be so much better.

I must learn and I'm learning.

Penning down; 10:34 PM