Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, July 14, 2010

I really miss my old friends so much.
I miss those times. :(

It's so hard when you get punk off when you tried so hard to knock down the fences.
I hate socialising much. I really hate putting on feigned smile infront of ppl.
It's me.
Perhaps the problem lies on me?
I just don't know how to make myself happier nowadays.
I can't be myself. I have to be someone I dont really like.
I want things to be better, so much.

On a side note, I love me ahma alot.
Please stay healthy forever. Seeing you so happy when I dance infront of you make me feel so well-recieve and elated. Your smile means so much to me even if I have to be a clown.
I just want ahma you to be healthy and happy. To see me grow up.
Nowaday have been visiting her on monday and wed. She is so happy :)
AHHH, I'M SO HAPPY TOO TO SEE SOMEONE CLOSE HAPPY.
:')
Yay, I love my mummy, jiejie, ahma, gorgor and papa!
Bro going for army alr. He giving his iphone to mummy, envy much. :(

I must stay positive! Don't bring me down, my friends. Please?

Penning down; 8:46 PM