|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, July 16, 2010 I hope I can be in this current status for these three years in poly. I don't really want any changes. I hate changes. I'm too sentimental at times. When I'm into it my rationale drops to zero, that's when I turn into a fool. I don't want the cycle to repeats itself. I just dont want to be hurt anymore. Call me useless or what, you will nv know how much it is for me to take it. It takes me so much courage to stand back on my feet. To gain back that little trust for ppl. I don't want to break it anymore. I want to be someone who could be loved by wholeheartedly. I'm selfish because I believe in the term being loved by someone who I love them more is more blessed than loving somemore who I loved more. I hate the aches that I would gained at the end of the game. Because I know it won't last. Nobody could be that someone whom I wished for. I still trust this game. It's myself that I don't trust. I don't trust myself to stay stronger once more. I'm just too scared. Penning down; 1:22 AM |