Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, July 30, 2010




Brother went in for NS ytd and I've school so I couldn't send him off.
Mum and sis went there and they get to try their food. Heard that it was big serving and sumptuous. Okay, I kind of miss my brother :(
&I can see that my mummy really miss him alot. Sigh. It doesn't feels good to see my mummy feel this way. &Yet I couldn't do much.
But he is coming back two weeks later for four days! :)


Back track alittle, on wed I went to visit my ahma again! :)
Her appetite improve alot! She ate the whole packet of wanton mee my mum bought. And she said she was still hungry! Haha!
And she kept laughing at my stupid actions and imitate some of my facial expression.
I saw my mummy smiling at how my ahma smiled, both makes me feel so elated :D
But she cried when we're leaving. Make me feel so heartache man.
:( :(
&There was this old lady she asked my mummy to go over and she started to say something but she look vvvvv sad. Then she started to burst into tears, and literally cried damn hard.
Omg, I felt so ached. I can imagine how much she misses her family.
Hais, I really hope the new generation could understand the importance of kinship.
Still, I can understand some circumstances are within the control for their family.
Hais, this is life. A fooled life.

Last but not least, I really hope bro is coping well. And ahma is fine!
Please please please god. :)





Penning down; 7:53 PM