Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, July 16, 2010


So bored at home :(
Actually I planned to go imm but I was so lazy la. I thought of watching videos at home better.
I'm now alone at home. So boring :(
Waiting for my sis to come home now, I miss her :(
Mummy at work now, I miss her too :(:(
Off track alittle,I hate boys who have glib tongue and cheat girls with their 'talent'.
Yuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Tmr most probably going out with my sister to watch movie, despicable me :)
I wanna watch movie! But like no friends to go with ley, so people please ask me out for some movies chilling please. I need it seriously! HAHA.
And going to bugis for some shopping with sist. Yay!
Please make this weekend longer! I want to spend time with my love ones. :)
Please..
Dont treat me so well please. I'm just too scared to commit myself yet.

Penning down; 4:05 PM