|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Wednesday, June 16, 2010 Why is it that boys always tell off girls when we spurt vulgars while they nv think about themselves? Hello, we're human too. I know it's not nice, but it's a way of expressing ourselves. It's the limits that we need to know not the rules of what each genders should obey. Get it? Like everytime girls burp loudly, boys would give those wtf face. Why must we put on a sham to decieve ppl that girls always act like someone that should meet guy's expectation. We live only once, then we should live on our ways. I'm not trying to say girls such act like a crude, uncivilised one. Like I said, it's the limit that we should draw clearly for ourselves. Once we see through it, we gotta get a life! :) On a sidenote, I woke up at 4pm plus today :D:D:D But I couldn't find my spect == I searched high and low but my vision brought me down. So I went to put on my contact but seriously WTFFF. I TEARED MY LEFT SIDE OF CONTACT == Damn itttttttt man :( Shitttttt! :(:(:(:( So I used a new contact lens la. Damn wasted cannnn :( Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Damn fucking unlucky :( As I felt so unlucky, I hope I could find someone to talk to. I realise no one is avail for meeee. Omggggg, :( NOBODY IS TALKING TO ME BECAUSE I GIVE PPL A DAO IMPRESSION. OUT TO EVERYONE, I'M A V V V VV V V VV NICE AND ENTERTAINING PERSON. TALK TO ME, COMECOME. LOLLL. wtfzxzxzxzxzx. Penning down; 5:34 PM |