Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Saturday, June 12, 2010

Just so that I indulge in reminiscence, I moved on to the present and future life.

Well, I actually like poly more than secondary in terms of academic life.
Jss academic system just don't suits me :(
Haha. I don't really like my life in JSS infact.
But as for friends like kohkoh, sokkee, sam and sel, those dumb juniors who are close to me. I felt that schooling in JSS wasn't that bad at least :)
Haha. I miss those stupid times when we loved so loud like nobody business :(

I really love friends who can be themselves and laugh their hearts out tgt.
It's really nice to suan each another and speak with a little brainless thoughts and stuff.
You know? Like friends are meant to be open with, to speak like an idiot but still knowing it's not meant to hurt anyone. Yet knowing the time to get serious and stop our nonsense.


Yeah, especially friends who accepted my art of burping! :O -burppppp-
Haha. Then they play along and burp tgtttttt. It pulls the bond so close.
Out to my friends esp those I mentioned earlier. Even though we've not meet for like ages.
Come on, our friendship nv dies okay! It's still strong :)

&kohkoh, thanks for your consistent visit to my blog and be updated with my unhappy stuff!
It's really caring and nice of you to always gave me words of concern :)
You know I don't like to talk about it, so you nv probe about it.
Nevertheless, you would cheer me up :) Thanks alot babe!
LOVE YOU OKAYOKAYOKAYOKAY! WE MUST MEETUP SOON! <3

Haha, this holiday much things to be done man. All the projects :( And meetups! Next friday, movie with housefly, bohboh and mini :D omg, miss them alotttttt.
LOVEEEEEEEEE ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.

Don't lose faith towards friendship! Those friends that you've lost are just friends that are not meant to be yours. Let it go and keep believing :)

Penning down; 8:50 PM