|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, June 25, 2010 ![]() Holiday was pretty great except those parts when I have to mug on all the projs, pre-labs assignment and tutorial :( Summing up this holiday, it was pretty enriching for me. I catch three movies within two weeks : Marmaduke, Karate Kid and Toy Story 3. I treated mummy and sisssy for toy story 3 okay! Then it's like I spend almost half a hundred buck for movies. Kinda waste but it was well-spend la. At least I accomplished my own goal to catch up all th movies during this holiday! YAY! Then it was the diet aim. Errr, I think that it didn't turn out pretty postive? :( As I kept going for jogging, swimming and gym, the more I consume :( It's ike I'm forever hungry :(:( But I tried to skip as much meals as I could la :(:(:(:(:( Then when it comes to dinner, I ate like a hungry ghost -.- Furthermore, mummy kept buying junk food back. Like more temptation only. ZZ. Okay I shall not give up!!! Yeah, but school start next week alr. Stress will be piling up soon. Assignments and date due will be pressurizing soon. This sucks :( :(:(:(:(:( Sucky life. Oh oh, &I misssssssssss my friendsssssss beri the much :):):):) Meet up soon. LOVE LOVE. :D Penning down; 11:13 PM |