Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, June 10, 2010

Have a grip of myself.
Let the emotion sinks, let my heart sees.
I'll get everything right soon. Give me a year perhaps.
I'll do it. I can do it.

It's only if you've been less harsher.

I must grow, in no matter what aspects. Thanks for giving me this opportunity to learn and see through life.
I know I'm too not perfect for you, I don't blame you.

I kept blaming myself again and again.
I kept telling myself again and again.
I kept suppressing this feeling again and again.
Yet, I kept thinking again and again.

Let it rest, let it rest. Let everything rest sooner.
Pick up every pieces that was shattered and bring it back again.
I believe, I'll trust the game of love one day.
I've got to believe.

Penning down; 11:38 PM