Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, May 5, 2010
► Inert, totally
I'm not going to take it into heart anymore.
I've learnt once, twice, thrice and the forth time. I've got to wake up.
Keep this jealousy down. Keep this habit away.

I'm sick of this feeling. The feeling of being ignored, and placed at the corner of one's.
Seriously, it's a feeling that make me feels like a toy.
What's the problem with guys nowaday?

Perhaps it was the past that make me really sick of everything.
Sick of waiting. Sick of thinking. Sick of being ignored.
Sick of feeling jealous. Sick of feeling the pain.
Yes, the lists goes on.

Maybe I shouldn't expect much every single time.
I need to stop myself from getting into how I was in the past.

I don't want to go through it once again. And I really mean it.

Penning down; 7:59 PM