Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Monday, May 3, 2010
► Bring it on.
Today was a damn long day. Seriously, I nearly died halfway.
:l
Morning school starts at 8! Practical for three hours, straight.
Bio seriously sucks. Maurice sucks too -.-
Pardon me, for speaking ill of maurice. I do respect him, but it's so fragile that it went disappear after today lesson.
Fuck bio pharmm bio :(

The queue in SP sucks. Yes, I'm whining about the crowds in SP.
I nearly died in the queue la. Hungry ttm.
Report writing pretty slack. Well, well, well.. Not paying much attention :(
Yea, kill me pleaseeee.

Practical for another 3hours. Ichem, damn confusing.
I don't really understand the procedures. Somehow, we just did it anyhow and hope it's fine.
Screwed up the experiment I guess. But I think the pre-lab results save us alittle?
Sian la, :(

Okay, assignments piling up again. FML.
Byeezzxzx.

Penning down; 8:32 PM