Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, April 22, 2010

Wrecked.

School was disastrous. Ichem, Ochem, pharm microbio, engineering maths please be alittle friendlier :(
How ironic it is of my reaction now, and right before school starts.
Oh, practicals ain't that fun too, I guess :(

So lessons starts on tues and everything came slamming right on you.
Seriously, poly ain't slack esp sci course. I know I choosed my own path and so I shouldn't be whining. But it's only the first week and I'm so damn tired of school alr.
:(

Today lessons was damn hiong. Morning 8am till 6pm.
But we was dismiss earlier as last lessons was practical briefing. (L)
Went to bind our lecture notes, the queue is long. Everywhere is crowded in sp.
Totally sucks!
Headed over to jp, walked around, slacked at lib, and thanks siyuan for treating me dinner :)
I'll treat you back since you insist for it. -.-
I'm damn tired la ;(

My eyes are closing. My mind is not working. My body is failing.
I need weekends to recharge myself. My darling weekend please come faster. ~

Penning down; 10:24 PM