|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, April 16, 2010 Irritants. I slept at 2am plus in the morning, I feeling damn sleepy naozxzxx! I woke up at plus because of the bloody noises caused by the construction. _l_ :( Can't they do it like later? In the noon at least, or 11plus? I'm feeling strained in my neck. I think I've sprained it in anyway :( What a great morning! -.- Well, I think I shall lengthened my post alittle. Ytd was flag day, met up with shiting at chinese garden. Headed down to tiong bahru and started our donation drive around tiong area. We slacked around 10plus under void decks then went over to yakun to slackkkkkkkkkk. Soon, my class gathered and went over to ljs to have our brunch. I tell you, slack like nobody's business. We went back to school after the meal and went over to moberly. Some went to played pool~ But majority went over to colours to chat. The weather is damn friggin' HOT! I can't believe that I'm sweating that profusely~ -.- OH, a very epic thing happen in the night. Well, my room locker spoiled and my brilliant, marvellous, awesome, genius mummy wanted to fix it. She shut the door but she know the locker is spoiled, WE'RE BOTH LOCK IN THE ROOM. Fucking epic!!!!!!!!!! Spend like almost 1hour to open it, OMGWTFBBQZXZXZXZXZ. Kudos to her awesome brain. -.- More epic failure thing happen when stars=starts. Moon=moonS. Wtfzxzxzxzx, LMAO TOTALLY. I'm feeling very very very sleepy naozxzxxz. Sleepygirl1993 :( Penning down; 10:02 AM |