Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, April 30, 2010

I'm not gonna update here until I change my blogskin.
Getting sick and tired of it. Yea, just like the way I'm sick and tired of you. :)

Well, life is doing great so far. Except the fact that I'm coughing and sneezing very badly :(
I hate pharmm bio too. Well, I catch no ballzxzxzx :(
I hate doing maths too. It's a total waste of braincell, TOTALLY :(
I hate travelling from one classroom to another. Waste of time la :(
I hate.... Oh well, I'm whining :(:(:(:(

Didn't I just said life is doing great? ....
HAHA.

Okay,life is greaet because today is an even week. And it's a friday!!!!
It represents SCHOOL-LESS FOR MY CLASS. (Y)
How I wish even week comes weekly. Okay, what am I talking? -.-

BYEZXZZX~!

Penning down; 9:22 PM