Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, April 9, 2010




Fallen apart.

I can't predict my mood anymore. Every little small things triggers my mood, it's killin' me.
I need to put down everything , gotta start afresh.
Orientation starting in two days time. I'm anticipating it, yet I'm fear of meeting new friends.
I hope I can meet ppl who are crazy enough. To stand my humour :(

I've a feeling that things are changing even before we start school. :(

Okay. I'm so fuck-up because my pay is not in yet :(
I've yet gotten things that I wanted. I'm failing myself, I can't get things done in time.
What's happening?

&I can't stand ppl ignoring my sms. I CAN'T.
Everythings need a compromise to let it rest. Yet, I waited and waited.
I can't stand it anymore.
Where's that passion when everything started off initially? Has it been used up?
It's barely a few months, yet you ripped everything off you.
So, what did you take me as from the start?

Yes, I'm a fool.

Penning down; 10:51 PM