|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Monday, March 8, 2010 So? I don't like to say about how I feels about love because there's nothing for me to doubt. And what I mean is just the term 'love'. Even if the guy sucks, I still don't doubt 'love'. Because friends love is still hanging on for me :) Love is a wonderful thing when both make an effort. It always takes two hands to clap, sparkling a love up. When one stops, they goes. And it's forever. Don't be disappointed. Make it a heartache and more aches, it makes life an experience. I don't want life to be a regret. I want it to be well-worth. I don't mind being shameless to someone I love. It's because I love, they slip away without much effort. But it takes million times of courage to hold it back. I'm scared of falling because the pain is hitting me. But I told to myself, so what if I'm hurt? You don't care. Just as I know I'm feeling it alone here, I want to go for it.. When I don't do it, I'm hurt. When I give it a try each time, I'm hurt alittle more. In anyway, I'm hurt, rationally, I should go for what I want. At least, I know I tried. And I know, being hurt can easily get use. When I'm use to it, I won't feel that tired anymore. I'll go. wishing alittle more each time. Penning down; 10:37 PM |