Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, March 11, 2010



Sewage/Shit/Rubbish/Nonsense.

Yes yes. I realise I cannot be so sad anymore.
I don't want to try anymore. I don't want to hold on to anything ANYMORE.
I wanna be happy!

Why should I shed my tears and hurt so fucking badly for someone who don't care.
Since you wanted to tell me off so much, I'll fuckingly take my leave from now on.
Garylim, see okay. This is dedicated to you.
hahaha, bastard shit.

Okay, special thanks to andrew, the sexy man. HAHAHAHA, I think you're gonna ignore me when you see this. HAHAHAH.
He showed me a few pics with special dedication of words that he think he could touched me with.
But there's one I could rmb vividly.
How many tears does it takes to realise that you don't need a guy to make you happy?

Indeed. Why should I continue to be a pessimistic ? Too much of a gloomy view, it makes my life too dull.

So so so , I've got to keep moving on! :) :)

For the first step to move on, I'm going for my hospital appointment now. Then for injection and work briefing. :)
I'm working this sat and sun. @Tampiness one.
WTFZXZXZXZXZX RIGHT. Damn far!! But better than bugis junction, so near to someone that I don't wish to get close with. HAHAHA.

FUCK YOU!

Penning down; 10:58 AM