Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Wednesday, March 17, 2010
►
Life.

I just realise my brother broke up with his gf. Ahh, felt kinda sad for him.
Well, I stalked him in facebook. Heh! No wonder these few days see him stucked in a down mood.
But he can go out till like in the midnight, or should I say til morning to relax himselfffff.
Ahhh, but I can't :(

Okay, he got very steady friends and he is old enough. lol!
And he is gg oversea with his friend to free himself the coming april.
ENVY LIKE SHIT.

That's how life should be. Go where ever you want, do whatever you could.
At least it's a decent way to free yourself.
To feel euphoric from this reality.

The world nv revolves around for you. It's you who revolve and conquer what you want.
I'll conquer you. Soon.

Penning down; 12:31 AM