Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Friday, March 12, 2010



Embarking on a ride.

Far at least.


Wasn't feeling that well since ytd after my injection. Didn't manage to catch a movie with housefly, since next week is holiday I think it's time! HEH!


Tmr is work, I felt so dragged. My mense is damn heavy and I'm not feeling that great.
I have to travel so far and stand the whole day. FML!

Well, that's my life. Goes with it, and soon it would be better to greater.
At least I got a discerning sist. She got me a box of drinking bird's nest, those in small glass bottle and a bottle of vitamin, or some products that builds up my immune system, as I'm falling weaker and weaker eversince my operation.
She reminds me to consume them everyday before she goes for her schools or itp.
She is damn fabulous! :)

I did realised I'm getting weaker, day after days.
I felt that my immune system is screwed, haha.

In the past, when I've fever, just a pill of panadol cures it all.
But eversince the stay in hospital, I took so many injections and diff kind of med, my immune system is really sort of "immune" alr LOL.

I rmb just a few days before cny, my father was coughing so badly at home. &I just happens to past by him while he coughs, I started coughing! Gradually, other symptoms appear running nose, sore throat, headache then fever. Despite eating all the medicine that I should, my fever keep driving. wtfzxzx right.
Have been consistently having fever after a few months. What's wrong with my body?

Ohno, I think I'm growing old damn fast. As in my body system.

Not to forget, after ytd appointment, I'm still going for operation during my next holiday.


WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!WTF!

Nevertheless, I feels much happier without you!

Penning down; 5:10 PM