|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, March 16, 2010 ![]() ConscientiousOkay, I still can't get over the banglahs incident! FBL! ^^ Well, today I woke up at 10 plus despite sleeping around 2plus last night. Actually I was thinking of going for co camp :( But my body brought me down, HOUSEFLY AND BOH I REALLY WANT TO GO ONE BUT I'M JUST TOO WELL-WORNED. :( Okay, I think they're gonna hate me :( :( Anyway, my mood was down down down. Thanks to you, bloody shitty imbecile asshole. _l_ Yes, you! So many things occurred at the same time. I don't seems to control myself as much as I thought I could. Loser life, I know. You're just too naive in your own thinking. What do you know about how I feels? Fuck the quarrels on phone even we're not tgt. You don't fuckingly knows how I fucking feel! Just as I know I'm a loser, you don't escape this title. FML! Night falls seems to be a hit hard on me. Just so you know, get out of my life. I don't need a hindrance to obstruct every move I take. You make me take love cautiously than ever. I don't want to be toy anymore. &Nobody has the right to toy anyone in this universe. The hurt is way beyond time to console. It's a impact that nv goes, just as you think it will fade away slowly, it's just being left behind not gone yet just wanting to leave it behind. This sucks in one's life. We always stop alittle while to look back of ourself, our life. Just because of that foolish act of your's, it makes life harder. It's nv erase. When we meet love, we emerge into foolish acts until one day you truly realise you've turn into a real fool in this game. Penning down; 12:11 AM |