|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, March 26, 2010 Appreciate Mummy's home today :) I woke up damn late today around 1130, I kinda like it. Hehe :) So morning went over to imm to eat brunch, the dessert was bursting me. Friggin' full! That's why I love it when my mummy is at home, she pays for everything. Oh, and coincidentally when Elton sms me, he was at imm too! But I din saw him there. Haha! So after that I wanted to redye my hair because the colour faded like don't know what alr. Mummy brought me to redye, but she don't allows me to dye the colour that I want. :( She said don't dye the colour that is too outstanding. So I've to abide it la. She paid for it what HAHA. Actually mummy wants me to rebond my hair too. But I wanted to rebond it when I got my pay since I'm earning pretty lot this month :) Still, if I rebond my hair, my hair straightener that mummy bought for me is like wasted. Or I shall sell it to someone? Any taker? :) Well, I've planned to treat my sis, after I get my pay, crab HAHA! It's like pretty weird right? But it was my sister who requested it -.- She's weird anyway. Gonna buy me and her a bag too :) Oh, I'm gonna pay for my own phone bill for this month. My phone bill has been exceeding for like a few months alr. Then my mummy keep telling me to control my utility of msges and phone calls, sigh! So I promised her that I'll pay myself for this month so I can understand how heartpain it is to pay for such exp phonebill. Okay, I think I'm just repaying what my sis and mummy had done for me! HAHA! :) As for my daddy and gorgor, I don't think they would want my treat. HEHE :P Tmr work starts again. :( But my mummy and sis agreed to buy me lunch tmr! YAYE! And I told them to come fetch me home after work since mummy ain't working. How greatt 8) My brown hair is back ~ :D It's a pleasure to have such great kins. Penning down; 3:49 PM |