|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 To love or to be loved. It's the first day of December!! Christmas is coming but there's no point when you've to work. This is boring man -.- Anyway, working only on this weekend at tiong bah ru. Can life be any better? :l Gonna spend much this weekend to catch movie and meetup with my friends! It had been a effing long time since we metup. Okay, it's mainly my fault ): Ohyeah, watch paranormal activity lately. Some of the parts was pointless but during th nights it was f-scary. I thought it was not as bad as what ppl said. Perhaps it indeed shows the perceptions of diff ppl. Gonna pratice my erhu today! So suck-up man. Feel like going back to yewtee :( But I've to f-work. In anyway, gonna find my skills back. :l &&Dar is starting work today! Had a great day with you ytd :D Although we will have lesser time to spend tgt, I still love you. HAHAHAH. 2012 with housefly tmr!!!!!!!!! :D:D:D:D:D;D:D:D:D I miss you, dar :( Penning down; 10:49 AM |