|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Wednesday, November 25, 2009 感想 Woah, this blogskin gave me kind of vintage feel! Mayb it's time to revolve everything around me. Since time is not sparing me. Anyway, I'm here to blog about my 感想! Well, recently nothing much happened. Working experience was pretty cool, but tiring. So not use to stand too long! Ohya, I'm going for my operation on th 15th of Jan 2010. I really hope that it's before the release of Os. :) I don't really have much thoughts about ops. I tot it would be better for me and I kinda enjoy th feeling of being served~ Perhaps I was too immature to think this way. But I felt it was the most optimistic perceptive I could have. Hahah! Since was is kinda not enjoyable. -.- Okay la. Mayb I've seen alot and gone through alot (?) Then I kinda see through too many ppl. Seeing them with their sham, and masks, it has made bonds deceiving. Sometimes I really doubt about th existing of true friendship. You know? Those friends that appears to be good to you, can always be as good to others. It has made this "true" friends too common and it's just not genuine. Perhaps, it's the way how socializing is all about? Those fakings and more fakings. I don't really understand why as th more you're educated the more you feign infront of ppl. Now I understand th meaning of 'growing with the world'. It's not that how deveopled and improved it gets, it's th sham that how often ppl put it on. But whatever it is, I still love my friends!! They are true and meaningful too me . Housefly, mini, byby, shar, sam, keekee and sel. ~ Love you all <3 I pray for an unchanged friendship forever!! Penning down; 11:08 PM |