Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Thursday, October 1, 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!

Although we seldom have time to talk as you're busy with your work and I'm busy with my studies. I thanks you for everything.
I know th times we shared tgt are limited but I know you love us.
You're always stern and looked strict but you're humorous and love talking alot.
I know you have been trying hard to find opportunities to do something for us.
I know I know. I know everything.

I can remember those times when you're worrying for even a minor thing that happens at home.
Your figure are always so big and noble to me.
You don't speak much to us but I know th love and concern. The sweats and hardwork you have put in for us.
Sometimes I do say harsh words to you. I'm sorry. I know those words hurt and did hurt you hardly, I'm sorry. Really.

I wanted to tell you that please take good care of yourself. You've been working and sleeping lately these while. I hope you can cut down on junk food and work on your FIGURE!!!
I rmbed that manly figure till your YI DA LI came protruding out. hehe!

TAKECARE OKAY! And I will work hard for my OLEVEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Penning down; 5:02 PM