|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Sunday, October 4, 2009 HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER! It's my brother's birthday! Why is there so many birthdays coming up at this period? Whatever it is, today is my bro's big day! 22 years old alr! Hope you last long with you gf :) Wonder if you're coming home today to celebrate? I heard mummy said you're. Lol. Anyway, hope you do well in your studies and further any aspects you want. And hope you can find your own career too. Mayb you can get married sooner or later. HAHA. K larh, 生日快乐! __________________________________________________________________ Omg, I think the world is revolving too fast! Why?! It's spinning rapidly unconsciously. I remembered 4 years ago, I'm stil a newbie reporting for my secondary life. Now, in 22 more days time, my Olvl journey is starting. Then, on th 13th of nov MY SECONDARY LIFE IS GONNA END. wow wow wow wow~ What the hell is my life gonna be in future!!!!! Haish~ Yesterday my sister ask me if I want to work or go for operation first after my O's. I stumbled.. I..I.. have no idea. I wanted to earn money for my own expense, I want to explore this world. I want to do something for myself. I want to understand what's life about. I want to depend on myself. I want to grow up. I know I can't rely on my parents and siblings forever. From all the little things like packing my study table. Even my school bag my mummy would bring into my room for me to pack. Cooking for my lunch or dinner. Even by using a microwave to heat something. Waking up in th morning. Washing my own clothes.Ironing my clothes. Even my school shoes and socks have to be prepared by my mother. Minor things which are insignificant seems to be too reliant on them. I want to learn something by my own. I really feel like working. But I still need to go for my operation. 我该如何决择? 为什么人生必须做这么多选择? 如果道路只是一条平凡 顺利的行驶道 可能我会更开心 也许是所谓 不经天磨非好汉 只有不停的磨练 我才能成长 可我不想成为好汉. 我只想安安乐乐的度过我的人生. 开心是就重要的。 ps. I feel like practicing my 二胡 after so long. ahhhhhhhhh~ Penning down; 11:21 AM |