Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Sunday, August 9, 2009

HAPPY 44TH BIRTHDAY SINGAPORE!

This year school celebration was HIGHHHH. Seriously, I did enjoy myself :D Perhaps it was bcos of all those unhappy things happening. BLAME THOSE JUNKS :@ But thanks to those who stood by me, BIG THANK YOU!
Anyway, I think caoge is damn attractive in terms of his genuine soul. He is just so true! HAHA. I think his wife is blessed to have him.I was browsing through all his videos in youtube, ALL ENTIRE EVERYTHING. Then I was so attracted by his voice and his stories and his soul and his look and his talking and EVERYTHING.
To ppl who don't like him, go see his videos in youtube. He is so rare, so true! Just like a gem t me :P
Woah,how I hope I can meet someone who has a character like him, a gifted vocal like him.
After watching all his videos and browsing his blog and his facebook,I feel kinda sad that he is married and had a child alr. But his baby boy look damn cute! Not t deny his wife look gorgeous too. haha, blessed family!!
Only if caoge can be younger and a singaporean, I think I'll be truly madly deeply in love with him. o.o
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha..

How I wish someone could be by me now....

Penning down; 6:30 PM