|
Me Carissa 20 Credits Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission. x x x |
Friday, July 10, 2009 Prelim 1 is over. YAYE. Last paper today and marking day next monday and tuesday! YAYE. :D:D:D:D:D:D:D I feel good~ Anyway, I don't think this prelim my class would do well. Or rather me? My phys and amaths, CHAM CHAM. lol -.- Physics three pass only!! Hahaha. Well, not bad la. At least not th whole class died~ Chem 6 passes!!!!?!!??? I truly, seriously, desperately hope I PASS. -.- sighh! Geog, 2As only. CRAP MAN. I studied alot for geog and felt that th paper was OKAY ley. So unexpected -.- Sighhh, whatever man. Anyway, ppl listen to my blogsong. CAOGE'S NEW SONG : Ji mo xian sheng. (: It's one of th song that I like most in his new release album. Supermarket, bao bei, ru xi and many more is pretty nice too. Do go and listen (: (: (: (: K, I'm going to watcv piglet's adventure which is a vcd my sister rented. HAHA. Main reason because piglet is PINK in colour! YAYEEEEEEEEEEE. K BYEBYEBYEYEBYEBYEBYEBYE. I LOVE CAOGE :p Penning down; 7:28 PM |