Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Saturday, July 11, 2009

我的偶像能票高音,超高的! :D

Now, I feel that after a congenial night I'M WOLLY RECHARGED! *super power* LOL.
hahahhahah! So I decided to update blog something but main motive was to listen to MY BLOGSONG.
Hahah, I love cheena kind of songgggggg because angmoh songs most of it like very noisy -.-
Cheena one lyrics is so much yielding for me. See, my chinese power one okay.
LOL, ownself say only -.-

WHATEVER. Well, actually I earnestly have no idea what I want to blog.
My mummy is coercing me to start studying again and there she goes again! I tot that I would like t take a break for this few days. Like, I'm shag after two weeks of monotonous thing: STUDYING. Seriously abhorrence by such life. But see, SEC FOUR LIFE ARE LIKE THIS.
Woah, frankly, I've heard enough alr. -.-
Haish, my mother always surmise that I'm not working hard at all. I concede that I'm not giving in my best but I'M WORKING HARD.
I'm endeavoring, in th working. I hope she could stop juxtaposing me and my sister and started compare ad contrast. She always get th compliment and me? Negatism.
Sometime, I would start catechizing myself. Am I that useless? sighh~
Well, maybe.

What to do? I'm just too small to make a change.

Forget it, I live for myself and partly for.... them lar. -.-
I'LL START MUGGING WHEN WED COME. :D :D :D

Penning down; 8:48 AM