Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Fantasy that nv last.

OMG! I just heard from th news that SCHOOL HOLIDAYS MIGHT BE EXTENDING DUE TO H1N1 VIRUS! The feeling kind of contradicting! On one hand, I need more time to study for graduation exam1. But on th other hand, this virus is contagious. Singapore is getting on th edge as this virus get more scornful. DIE LA DIE LA, as I wish that school holiday could be extended yet I don't wish t see this virus getting out of hand ley.
But whatever it is, I hope that th virus will be controlled after th school holiday had been extended! YAYE. K whatever.

Well, ytd's class gathering was pretty fun!! Before th bbq start met up w v, two sh for k-box section. LOL, :D! This is th first time ever in my 16 years of living that I actually went for K-box. Pathetic, I know. But who cares! From now on, I can contemptuously tell everyone that I went to k-box before, YAYE! Actually I've got so many things I want to try out, but those are just some often-visits for teenages. Mayb I'm just nt a ordinary thinking teenage. LOL.
I've never taken neoprints before, LOL RIGHT! But seriously I've nv taken it before. -.-
I've never went for ice-skating before. My parents nv agreed to let me try it out. They said it was too dangerous for me. HAHA.
I've never went t a beach to like suntan or play ball before! -.- Okay, but I went to ECP or was it WCP to cycle ~ lol.
I've nv buy any singer's album before although I've really wanted to. Esp cao ge's one.
I think if I've bought it, my parents will nag me from day to night and night to day.
I've nv went for gym before!! Although I was in th netball team during pri, we don't go for such high-tech trainings. And even though je swimming complex is just right beside my house. LOL.

I've got more than handfuls of stuffs that I've yet tried before. Haish!
But first on list that I would like to try out is to watch horror movie with my friends!!!
Eversince I've heard about about "drag me to hell", I've been craving for it! (:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !
I'm just being kinda imbecile here. lol.

Penning down; 7:36 PM