Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Saturday, June 13, 2009

Back from camp!
Well, th camp was not bad larh! Esp during th night and some games, it was super high! :D
I like playing bball during th night! Th cooling sensation of th wind, gazing th sky it's euphoria.
In court, some monkeys are running here and there jumping here and there (I'm refering to human being) . And I think I'm screaming alot and clapping alot. HAHA. lol-.-
It was fun! And everyone's like perspiring profusely. It can help me to burn my FATS! Woo, I hope I've lost some weight throughout th camp. So much running and exercising. :D
Riding bicycle was enjoyable too! HAHA. (:

Quite fun at least I don't have to worry about studies that few days. Although I studied during th first night. lol.

I also came to realise something. It's time t convince myself totally.
No matter how hard it will be. I'm gonna let it go.
It had been so long, yet I can't bring myself to it.
I must stay neutral now.

Peaceeeeeee.

Imy. but now no more or rather, no use.

Penning down; 3:23 PM