Me

Carissa
20

Credits

Layout design by Eefennie. No part of this site should be duplicated or reproduced without written permission.
x x x


Saturday, June 27, 2009

Against all odds.

I know I shouldn't be here now, it's three days before my prelim start. But that passion t study has gone missing. Just like everything else for me, I no longer feel that urge, that need t keep me going.
Study is something nobody would enjoy but it's a hard fact that every students have to. Sometimes I wonder what does studying meant t me? Future? Parents? Myself? Friends? Why does future has t depend on merit? We often hear that "look matters in this competitive society." If look was t be taken into account, which would be more heavied on? Academics or look?
Ppl would say a definitely ans: Academic.
It secure a stand in this society, being well-educated, it means alot t this society. Look is just something that bring you further on, it's not th root of success.
Is it true?
In comparison, someone looking unpleasant but a graduate from oxford and someone who look heavenly-good but studied in sgp. WHO GET THE CHANCE?
Mayb this wasn't good enough to illustrate.
I've a better one.
A lady who look average and was a graduate from oxford compared t a lady who look gorgeous and graduate from th same university.
WHO CAN TH CHANCE? -th second one.
So does it means that if you know you don't look as good as someone who owns th same IQ as you, you should just take it easy and pass on with fate?

LOL. I don't know why as I was studying halfway, I tot of such things.
Perhaps I'm just trying to find ways to persuade myself that STUDIES AIN'T THAT IMPT.
I'm just deceiving myself.
I think it's time for me to search that passion back and work harder. If not, I will fall hard.

):

Penning down; 11:08 PM